Using Atrix toner vacuums, anti-static vacuums and ESD vacuums reduces any chance of damaging components when cleaning devices such as computers, copiers, file servers, multi-function printers, x-ray, cat scan, MRI, medical, pharmaceutical, robotic, ATM, gaming, radar, GPS and many other electronic control equipment.
Electronics servicing applications for Atrix vacuums include:
- Clean and service machines that require ESD safe care such as: copiers, printers, computers, speakers, receiver boxes, cash machines, robotics, phone systems, and cable converter boxes
- Fiberglass debris removal from printed circuit boards
- Removal of debris after installation off of fire protection equipment in computer rooms
- Removal of solder dust and solder balls at workstations
- Electricians use to clean tight spots within electrical panels and transformers and after telecom installations
- Clean the electronics within robotics and wind turbines
Best for Laser Toner Servicing
Ordinary vacuums do not have the required filtration capability, nor are they specially manufactured as ESD (Static) safe. Toner from copiers, printers and MFP’s carry static charges, and the toner particle size can be as small as .3 microns. In comparison, a human hair is about 75 microns. Our standard filtration can service even the smallest diameter color toner, including magenta.
This is why Atrix vacuums, which have been manufactured since 1981, are used by OEM copier and printer technicians throughout the world, from companies such as Hewlett Packard, Canon, Ricoh, Sharp, Panasonic, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Brother, Kip and many others.
Best for Electronics Servicing
Normal vacuums create a static charge that can damage electronic circuitry. This can cause failures and latent failures in electronic equipment. Electronic equipment collect dust and dirt over time, and if you don’t keep equipment clean, it will increase heat and increase risk of failures. Atrix carries ESD safe vacuums that are designed and manufactured to drain dangerous static charges to ground.
Patented HEPA Filters and ULPA Filters
Our vacuums can be purchased with patented HEPA filters and ULPA filters for the most-demanding particulate applications in an ESD safe environment. These filters are unique self-contained cartridges that make for a quicker, safer filter replacement and disposal.