Janitorial and sanitation applications for Atrix vacuums include:
- Janitorial vacuum/sanitation cleaning
- Hotel vacuums, casino vacuums, restaurant vacuums, etc.
- To clean hallways, stairs, classrooms, and cafeterias in schools and universities
Atrix also carries battery powered vacuums for limited-power access and safety applications including:
- Used in places where corded vacuums are not a viable option
- To clean entry ways and stairwells for cruise ships, hotels, and other commercial buildings
- To clean attics, crawl spaces and other areas where 110/220 volt power is not available
- Safety for work involving scaffoldings and ladders
Best for Janitorial Services
The Atrix ErgoPro backpack vacuum offers industry standard 1.5” accessories. Both the Ergo and ErgoPro are low-profile, ergonomically designed and lightweight – ideal for long-duration cleaning and tight spaces.
Specialty Power Supply for Aircraft Vacuums and Other Transportation
Aircraft cabins utilize a 400 Hz power supply to generate, regulate and distribute electrical power. For this reason, airline maintenance personnel must use specialty 115V 400 (Hertz) Hz vacuums. The Atrix Ergo VACBP400 & ERGO PRO VACBPAI400 Aviation Backpack vacuums are the most cost effective solution for this application.
Multiple Levels of Filtration
All Atrix janitorial vacuums and sanitation vacuums include HEPA filters and various levels of filtration. The Atrix Ergo and Ergo Pro Backpack series provides four levels of filtration which includes a HEPA bag, cloth shakeout bag, HEPA pre-motor filter and post-motor exhaust filter.
The Atrix Lil’ Red, Turbo Red, and Revo Red Canister series all offer three levels of filtration. The Lil’ Red and Turbo Red offer filtration in the form of a HEPA bag, a pre-motor filter and a post-motor exhaust filter. The Revo Red offers a bagless HEPA dust bin, pre-motor filter and a post-motor exhaust filter.