Applications for Atrix industrial vacuums include, but are not limited to:
- Nitrogen residue and metal/copper/coal debris removal
- Clean around probes at nuclear power plants
- Removal of metal shavings around valves in radiation rooms
- Radiation control: used for valve PM work, drilling into concrete, eddy testing, biohazard sampling, HVAC system PM work
- Oil refineries after pipe replacement
- Clean and service electronic equipment in labs and control rooms at refineries
- Fine particle removal off of microscopic lens molds and trays
- Removal of powder from laser powder welder (engine work)
- Removal of sulfur reminisce in gold mines
- Industrial hygienists for sampling
- Removal of silica dust and drywall dust
- During floor prep before waxing tile floors to clean up debris
- Picking up wood dust and screws
Patented HEPA Filters and ULPA Filters
Operate with confidence knowing the filtration in your industrial vacuum system is HEPA and ULPA patented. Very few manufacturers carry ULPA filters, which are a grade better than HEPA filtration. ULPA filtration is excellent for nuclear industrial manufacturing, medical and pharmaceutical manufacturing, the construction industry and any industry where an added peace of mind is needed.
Immediate Containment Filtration
Our filters are manufactured in the U.S. and are the quickest, cleanest and safest option for the industrial manufacturing industry. We develop filters for our industrial HEPA vacuums with immediate containment cartridges rather than bags that leave behind dust and residue.
Variety of Products to Fit Your Needs
We carry everything from corded to cordless vacuums, bag filtration to bagless vacuums, low-profile backpack vacuums to 4-pound handheld vacuums and 7-gallon high-capacity vacuums. Our Omega line of service vacuums are perfect for industrial manufacturing service technicians because they have both ease of mobility and storage.