Atrix also offers three filtration levels to meet every need. Atrix standard ultrafine filters are 88% efficient at .3 microns, Atrix HEPA filters are 99.97% efficient at .3 microns and Atrix ULPA filters are 99.999% efficient at .12 microns. In comparison, a human hair is about 75 microns. These filters carry this efficiency in-situ (in situation), meaning they are calibrated and meet these efficiencies in harmony with the vacuum motor power.
Applications for Atrix medical vacuums, hospital vacuums, and laboratory vacuums include:
- Remove silver dust and other debris from CAT scan, X-Ray machines, and other medical devices
- Used in Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, and Safety/Environmental/Biomed/Facility Management departments for infection and viral dust control
- Bone dust collection for autopsies
- For MRI service and cleaning
- Lab station clean up
- Compound clean up
- To clean optifill pill dispensing machines
- Chemical clean up in laboratories
- To clean laboratory stations and equipment
Best for Cleanroom
We carry vacuums that are ideal for cleanroom applications, including Class 100 Cleanroom (ISO 5) and Class 100,000 (ISO 8), because they are designed to meet cleanroom standard. Both offer pre-motor HEPA and ULPA filtration options as well as post-motor HEPA filtered exhaust air to reduce carbon particle dispersion from the motor brushes.
Best for Medical Facility Cleaning
Atrix offers the Biocide Anti-Microbial Class 100 Cleanroom HEPA Vacuum with Microban®-infused plastic that prevents proliferation of viruses and bacteria. This line also offers four levels of HEPA filtration including HEPA pre- and post-motor HEPA filters.
Best for Medical Equipment
Atrix carries electronic vacuums that have built-in EMI/RFI (electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference) protection, which can be very important in situations where vacuums must be used near equipment that is susceptible to EMI/RFI. In many industries, including the medical industry, this feature is a must-have to protect and prevent malfunctions and downtime with electronic equipment.