At Atrix International Inc, we recognize the importance of giving back. As a company we have a long standing tradition of supporting and financially contributing to various organizations. With customers around the globe, Atrix continues to provide financial support to local, national and international causes.
In recent years Atrix has made various contributions to help those devastated by natural disasters, including:
- Hurricane Katrina in 2007
- Japan earthquake and tsunami in 2011
- U.S tornadoes, floods, and wildfires in 2011
- Hurricane Sandy in 2012
- Oklahoma Tornado victims in 2013
- Philippine Islands Super Typhoon victims in 2013
- Tornado Relief in Spring 2014 for US Central and Southern States
- Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund 2015
- CRS Refugee Relief Fund 2015
- Red Cross for relief to the victims of the Louisiana floods 2016.
We have also proudly made donations to health and human service programs, as well as education, environmental and civic organizations. Listed below are a few charitable organizations Atrix has recently supported:
- Catholic Refief Services
- American Red Cross
- The Salvation Army
- United Way
- American Cancer Society
- Special Olympics Minnesota
- March of Dimes
- Emergency Food Shelf Network
We hope that through Atrix’ sense of community and charitable efforts, others within our industry will be encouraged to get involved.